Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to me! Today is our second wedding anniversary. To celebrate - we went out to dinner with Marks dad. Actually, we celebrated on Saturday, but it was fun seeing Elwin today. Saturday was our first time getting a babysitter for Matthew. Mark and I went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game and cheered them on to victory. We left Matthew with my brother Aaron and his wife Melissa, where I am told he slept the whole time.

At the game

Grandpa Robison

7 weeks old today

Look at that dimple

Note - Marks computer is acting up with the punctuation. Why am I using his computer instead of mine, you might ask (insert question mark). Mine is in a thousand pieces on the kitchen table. Literally. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Until then, it is no apostrophes or question marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment