The only anecdote I can think of is my war with Matthew the other night. He went to sleep just fine, but woke up about 2:30. Then the battle began. He got himself back to sleep after a few minutes. However, he decided he wanted to sleep with his blanket covering his face. I did not want him to sleep with a blanket covering his face. Thus, a few minutes later, I would carefully remove the blanket from his face. Matthew did not seem to care for my motherly concern, because he would wake up and we would do it all over again. We repeated this cycle on and off for two and half hours. I'm not sure who won, but Mark was definitely the loser - he had to get up and feed Matthew at 5am.
What a lazy bum.
Mark thinks he looks like Christopher in this picture.
Helping Mommy with the laundry.
Nothing like a good book.
No comments:
Post a Comment