1. Stairs to climb
2. Carpet to soften the blow when I fall
3. A much larger space to explore
4. Mommy actually makes baby food purees for me since she has a dishwasher
5. Door stoppers make great toys
6. Box city - the living room was turned into a maze of empty boxes
The move went really well. Our Elder's Quorum showed up unexpectedly thanks to our home teacher. We thought we would be fine with just family, but it was so nice to have 20 people working to load up the truck. Luckily for them, I am an excellent packer and had everything boxed up ahead of time. All I really ended up doing was sweeping the floor. Moving in was easy because our house is so much bigger than our apartment. My father-in-law was in town last Friday and got to see the house which forced me to finish unpacking all the boxes.
Other than that, there isn't much to tell. The ward seems nice. We haven't met too many people. There are a whole lot of children. We have met all of our neighbors, mostly while shoveling snow. It has snowed and snowed and snowed since we moved in. Oh, and Matthew now has all 4 teeth! They have all come in in the last 2 weeks. Every few days I would see another one. They haven't come all the way in, but you can see all 4 white spots in his gums. He hasn't been too bad with the teething though. I guess we got lucky there.
I'll pack the utensils.
Snow!
Don't pack the toys!
Taking a bath in the new kitchen.
Confined!
Shoveling snow
Cuddling with Daddy
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, whose the fairest one of all?
Navigating the maze of boxes
If you look closely, you can see a tooth to the bottom right.
Daddy brought home airplanes today.
No comments:
Post a Comment