Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Preparations

With all my family coming for Christmas, I spent the time between my birthday and Christmas cleaning the house. I did get around to letting Matthew fingerpaint for the first time. We made some cute Christmas handprint/footprint projects, and then I let him paint on a blank sheet of paper. At first he would just use one color, and then he accidentally touched another color, so he added that one. He was very particular about using one color at a time. I also made Hannah a stocking all by myself, though with some advice from my sister-in-law. I've participated in making all the stockings, but this is the first one I've sewed. I even broke out the awesome sewing machine my in-laws bought me for my birthday last year.

Snowflakes

Our Christmas art projects


The Stockings - Hannah, Matthew, Me, and Mark

Hannah's first tooth

Matthew's preferred method of eating waffles: 
sit on the counter and eat them as they come out

Michael reading Matthew's bedtime book "My Safari Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment