March is already half way over. We actually have done some fun things at our house. I put Hannah's hair in pig tails for the first time. She has these patches on either side of the back of her head where her hair is just barely long enough to put in pig tails. You have to look really closely at the pics. It was hilarious. And yesterday, my neighbor brought over a whole garbage bag of girl clothes, so now she has a whole new wardrobe. On Saturday, we went for a short hike after dinner. We just went up into the foothills near our house and had a pretty view of the sun setting over Antelope Island. It was a very short hike, but the kids enjoyed it. We are going to the Grand Canyon next month, so it worked as a good test hike. Hannah enjoyed the hiking backpack, and Matthew was content to walk and even hold my hand. Now we just need to test out the tent to see if it's big enough for the four of us.
The other morning, the kids were playing with their teddy bears in my room, so I decided to get out my teddy bear. Matthew and Hannah loved him. I told Matthew, "My teddy bear's name is Roxsi." To which, he replied, "My teddy bear's name is Roxsi, too!" Haha. Luckily, I don't think the name Roxsi will stick with his teddy bear. I have one more Matthew-ism to record. For the longest time, Matthew has pronounced his name as "Matt-me" which I loved. But just recently, he has started to say "Matt-moo." Soon he'll be saying it correctly. It's fun to hear him be articulate, but at the same time, I'll miss hearing him say "Matt-me."
Hannah's first pigtails - you can barely see it behind her ear.
Teddy bears
Our sunset hike
New clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment