In preparation for our big trip, I went shopping and bought way too many things. The kids both needed some tennis shoes since neither of them had a pair. I also bought them hats. I've decided to return Matthew's hat. It's darling, but impractical. I need something that can fold really small into a backpack. The kids were acting very cute, so I took some photos of them. Later on that very blustery Windsday, we went swimming at Aunt Jess's apartment complex. Matthew has never really liked swimming, and it had been a year since he had been in a swimming pool, so I was worried. Luckily Benjamin was there, so we had even numbers on adults and kids. It took lots of effort to get Matthew to sit on the edge, but he enjoyed kicking the water with his feet. Meanwhile, I got Hannah in, and she enjoyed it. I had bought a inflatable seat for her, and she just loved it. It also left my hands free, so I was able to convince Matthew into the water. He loved his inflatable "duck," and had a blast in the pool. Hopefully with all the swimming pools we'll be visiting soon, he'll get even more comfortable in the water.
Matthew's squnity smile
Patriotic Hannah
Maybe I want to wear the fedora.
Matthew was very excited for his shoes.
And Hannah's are just sooo tiny.
Hannah and I
Ready to Swim
Swimming with Aunt Jess
Ayden, Benjamin and a bundled baby Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment