Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri: Zoo

After stopping a night in Lenexa, Kansas and enjoying an evening at a local park, we headed to Saint Louis, Missouri, on Monday. We arrived around 1 o'clock, and went straight to the Saint Louis Zoo. The zoo itself is free, but parking is $15. However, the parking lot filled up with the car in front of us, so we ended up parking on the street for free. Being a free zoo, I wan't expecting much, and boy was I surprised. The zoo was fantastic. We only saw maybe half of the zoo, but it was fantastic. The landscaping was gorgeous, and all the exhibits and multiple viewing spots. The entire time we were there, Matthew obsessed about the train, so just before we left, we let him ride it. The kids had a blast, and I would definitely suggest going there if you have the chance. 

Matthew was terrified of the butterflies. 

Matthew may not like his picture taken, but Hannah does.

Hannah and the hippo


Baby Elephant

Love her face.

Hannah and I waving to Matthew on the train

Wait, did I just see Mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment