Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sister Kandel's house

When Mark was little, Diane used to dress all the kids up in nativity costumes every Christmas. She still has all the costumes, and she really really wanted us to take pictures since we had the perfect grouping for Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus. I'm saving the pictures for closer to Christmas, but to take the pictures, we visited her friend Sue Kandel, Mark's old seminary teacher. Her house was amazing. I had heard about this awesome house they had, but this was my first time seeing it. They used to run a daycare/summer camp on the property, and I wish I had gone to summer camp there. They had lakes, and a pool, donkeys. It was just beautiful. 

Hannah with the donkeys

Mark and Henry

Watching the ducks

Hannah



Getting ready for our nativity pictures





The donkeys

The play house

Inside the playhouse



Matthew

On the bridge




No comments:

Post a Comment