Sunday, June 26, 2011

To catch you up

I've decided to start a blog, mostly so my far away family members can watch Matthew grow. So here's what has happened so far.


Matthew Mark Robison
born 9 May 2011 at 2:27 pm
weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces
and 21 inches long

Matthew's first bath

Grandpa Robison

Grandma Pingel

Great-Grandma Groves

Great-Aunt Christine

Our new family

Ready to come home

He looks so small in his crib.




Kisses from Grandma



Uncle Jacob

Marks coworker made this amazing quilt.

Napping with Daddy

Chilling in the bouncy chair

Babies make the funniest faces.



Mr. Giraffe is his best friend.


He loves his swing.

The mobile doesnt spin, but he loves to stare at the pink zebra.


Hanging out with Mommy


The bed is mine!


Funny story. He has learned to grasp the ring on his play center. However, he has not learned how to let go. He gets very frustrated that the ring will not let go of him. We have to pry his fingers loose to calm him down. Silly baby.

Mark the multitasker

Matthew after a bath. He may seem happy ...

But he was actually screaming his head off.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos, all of them! My favorites are the ones of Mark multitasking and napping, though. I think I emphasized with those the most. I still remember studying for my 2L exams while trying to calm a crying baby. It was exhausting—hence the napping!

    ReplyDelete