Saturday, October 15, 2011

Roll Over

Yesterday morning, I took some pictures to show you how close Matthew is coming to rolling over. He gets on his side with his legs over, but doesn't know what to do with his trapped arm. Look how close he is.


And then the next time I look at him, he had managed to roll over!


Now he needs to learn to flip from his stomach to his back. Else I'll be in for lots of whining since he's not always the biggest fan of tummy time.

Update: It's only been a half hour since I posted this and Matthew just rolled over from his stomach to his back for the first time. Way to go, baby. It seems to be my lucky day. Maybe if I wish for a new car, my wish will be granted in another half hour. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment