On Friday, we went down to Saint George to vacation with Mark's family. His dad was doing some work on the Saint George Temple that week, so his parents rented a house and had all the Utah Robisons come down. Matthew enjoyed seeing his Grandma Robison again, and took advantage of the carpet to figure out how to inch forward. Now he just needs to figure it out on the hardwoods at home. We had a relaxing evening Friday, and then a busy Saturday. We did a session at the Saint George Temple, and then Mark's dad used his pull to take us on a tour of the assembly room on the third floor. It was pretty much awesome. A lot like the Kirtland Temple. Then we went on a short hike at Snow Canyon. All in all, it was a fun weekend, but now I think it's time for Christmas.
This is a super cute photo from the week before.
Grandma Robison
Grandpa Robison
Aunt Anna
I want the moustache ... or the glasses.
My handsome Matthew.
Michael, Anna and Mark
Mark and I
Mark, Diane, Michael, Anna and Elwin Robison
Grandma and Grandpa Robison
The Robison clan
Michael did an amazing job at getting Matthew to smile for the camera.
Thanks for posting those, Rachael. Wish we could have been there too. And man, does Matthew have the cutest dimples I have ever seen. Seriously.
ReplyDelete