The other day, I learned that my mother watches the video of Matthew crawling every night. To save her sanity, I thought I ought to post a video of Matthew crawling without crying. This one's for you, Mom.
Very cute. Isn't it funny how top-heavy babies are? I think that's half the challenge of learning to crawl—their little arms have to hold up those huge noggins!
I can't figure out how to make my comments not be annonymous, so Matthew has a secret admirer. This is really fun to watch. A baby's development is such a miracle - at least if they don't break anything important.
oh my gosh!! So cute!! and i remember Cam crawling that slowly.. enjoy it! :) Its amazing how quickly they learn.
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Isn't it funny how top-heavy babies are? I think that's half the challenge of learning to crawl—their little arms have to hold up those huge noggins!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out how to make my comments not be annonymous, so Matthew has a secret admirer. This is really fun to watch. A baby's development is such a miracle - at least if they don't break anything important.
ReplyDelete