Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trouble

I'm in Trouble with a capital T. Matthew has figured out how to crawl on the hardwood floors, and now he is getting into everything. He finds every cord in the house, steals the Christmas presents and has even started trying to stand up. On the plus side, he can entertain himself for much longer now, though it always makes me paranoid what he is entertaining himself with - most likely something I don't want him into. My family sure will have fun playing with him this Christmas. He are pictures from our day today.

Presents!

I want the tree.

Looking innocent.

Found the laundry.

Found the table.

Found a spot of light.

Standing up

These photos are from the other day, but they are both super cute, so I wanted to add them in.

 Mark explaining to Matthew what a star is.

No comments:

Post a Comment