I didn't think Easter was going to be very exciting this year. Matthew had been sick for several days, and on Saturday night, Mark also got sick. However, Sunday morning Benjamin texted me asking if he could stop by on his way back from Idaho to put some items in our storage room. All of a sudden, an Easter party was born. I had randomly bought a big turkey the day before, so we had a feast. Benjamin's fiancess Jess was there, along with her sister, Ginger. Then Matthew entertained us with his Easter egg hunt. He was pretty good about finding eggs, as long as you took away the eggs once he found them. If you didn't, he would just play with the egg he had already found. After that, Mark and I hide eggs in the back yard for Benjamin, Jess and Ginger to find. I thought the Easter egg hunt would be too easy, but it took them a little bit to find all the eggs. In case you were wondering, I did follow the Pingel tradition and hid the Golden Egg - an egg with a dollar inside. Appropriately, Benjamin was the one to find it.

Ginger
The lovebirds, Benjamin and Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment