Saturday, April 28, 2012

Interesting Items from this Week

Lots of little things have happened this week. First, Aaron and Melissa moved away. They dropped off their leather sofa Monday afternoon and said goodbye to Matthew. Then Monday night, I got to go down to their apartment to help them finish packing and say goodbye to Ayden. I'll miss my little nephew. He will be so big next time I see him. While I was gone, my Grandpa came over with his lawnmower. Apparently, Matthew thought it was quite an event. I am told that Mark did take a turn mowing and did the backyard. It was nice to have the lawn finally mowed. It was looking kinda shabby.

My most exciting event of the week was playing soccer for the first time in a long time. Our stake had women's futsal. Unfortunately, only 5 people showed up (usually you play 5 to a team). But we played 2 on 3, and it worked out just fine. I have to admit that was the best player there. It was so nice to see that I hadn't lost my touch. I really ought to look into joining a women's indoor team.

Uncle Aaron and Aunt Melissa

Watching Great-Grandpa Pingel

Enjoying the front yard

Playing with Daddy

Oh, and here is a video of Matthew walking. He has pretty much completely given up on crawling and just toddles around the house all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment