Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Adams Canyon

On Friday, Mark and I took Matthew for a hike in Adams Canyon. Mark and I last did this hike in September 2009 when we were newlyweds. Suffice it to say, that hike did not go well. I have the scar to prove it. This time, we came prepared and it was much more fun. Matthew enjoyed the backpack carrier We forgot to strap him in all the way, so during the first part of the hike he was leaning like crazy. Once we got that fixed, it was smooth sailing. When we got to the end of the hike, we had to cross through stream to actually see the waterfall. Since it's runoff season, there was no way to walk across without getting your shoes all wet. Boy, was that water cold. Next time, I think I'll bring a spare pair of socks.







No comments:

Post a Comment