Then in the evening, I finally couldn't take it anymore, and I went a chopped off my hair. I've been wanting to for a while, especially after I saw the pictures of me at the wedding. I decided my hair had just gotten too long. And it has been so hot that I really just wanted to cut it short. So to continue my day of bobs, I got a chin-length bob. It looks cute. I don't think it's going to be my favorite haircut, but it is sure nice having short hair on a hot day. Plus, it's cut so I don't have to style it, which is always a bonus.
Oh, I have one more exciting thing to tell, though it has nothing to do with bobs. Apparently, the church is getting rid of new.familysearch.org, which I have never liked, and I got chosen to beta test the new website! Pretty cool. I have to say, the new program is a hundred times better. Now, I spend all my free time of this new website. If you are related to me on my mother's side, you'll thank me once you see all that I've done.
Matthew in the jogging stroller
Before
After
Bob strollers are the best!!! Hope you got a good deal and they sell so fast on craigslist!! We love ours and we might break down and get a double stroller sometime lol
ReplyDelete