On my birthday, I had my ultrasound, and we found out we are having a baby girl! We're excited. I am, at least. I think Mark will be more so when it actually happens. He's not so much into anticipation of events as I am. I already started buying some girl clothes - I just couldn't help myself. I've also started formulating how I want to change Matthew's airplane bedroom for the baby girl. I think I have my furniture arrangement in mind. And I'll keep the airplane theme, but change the colors of the room from mostly blue to more of a red, white and blue. We'll see what happens. Not that the baby will actually care. But enjoy trying my hand at decorating. Oh, and I just included some random pictures from December in my post.
Matthew (with pink eye) writing a letter to Santa
The reading chair, apparently.
Hiding behind the toilet
How big is Matthew?
Random Story: On day in November, I was cooking a potatoes gratin recipe for dinner. 55 minutes into it's hour cook time, we hear a loud crash from the oven. Our casserole dish exploded in the oven! The sides completely shattered, but the bottom was still in gigantic shards. Not only did it make a gigantic mess - we were also hungry. Luckily, Mark was able to salvage a bit of the top layer of potatoes that was free of glass so we had something to eat. Craziness. I've never heard of that happening.
Our ruined casserole dish
No comments:
Post a Comment