Here are some cute pictures of Hannah at 7 weeks old. I have to admit, I think she is just the prettiest little baby. She is actually a really good baby. She sleeps through the night consistently. I tell Mark she's a rooster - she always wakes up with the sun about 5:30 or 6 a.m. Luckily for me, she really doesn't cry very loudly. She'll fuss a bit, but she has to be really upset to cry loudly. She has also started to smile. I caught a bit of it in the video I attached. No giggles yet, though. Her other accomplishments are being able to hold her head up some when on her stomach and being able to grasp some of the toys dangling from her playmat. She also loves to watch Matthew. She'll track him with her eyes whenever he is nearby, which seems to be pretty much always. Matthew just loves his baby sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment