For Father's Day, I suggested that Mark take Matthew for a father-son outing. I would have sent along Hannah, but having him take both kids seemed more appropriate for Mother's Day. Being a typical little boy, Matthew is all about vehicles. So Mark decided to take him to ride the train and then out for milkshakes. Needless to say, Matthew had a blast. I'm thinking the father's day father-son outing (and eventually father-daughter outings) will have to become a tradition. That same weekend, we went to a family outing with Mark's extended family. The special guest of honor was his Aunt Krista who was in town from Wisconsin. It was fun to see her again - we hadn't seen her since our wedding. Unfortunately, the photo I snapped did not turn out well. Oh well, I should really pay attention to the lighting when I take photos.
Riding the train
Anna, Michael, Aunt Krista and Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment