Two weeks ago, I took the two kids to the zoo after Hannah's 4 month checkup. It was my first big solo outing with the two kids. I decided to take my umbrella stroller, which was a great choice. Matthew pushed it around the whole time, but he's just tall enough to be able to see where he is going. I have one cute story from our zoo trip. While we were walking back towards the exit, Matthew was taking forever. Suddenly, he lies down on his stomach on the pavement. "What are you doing?" I ask him, to which he replies, "I'm swimming." Then he actually starts trying to swim, kicking his feet and swinging his arms, slowly inching forward. It was hilarious, and utterly random.
Matthew at the petting zoo
Mark and Matthew
Miss Hannah
Matthew at the sandbox
Matthew at the zoo's new lighthouse slide
Matthew pushing Hannah at the zoo
Matthew at the zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment