Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kanab Photo shoot

While we were in Kanab, we did a photo shoot with the kids. It all started from Serene wanting Jess to take photos of Violet. Serene had a watermelon dress, and had bought a small watermelon specifically for the photo shoot. Unfortunately, the dress was way to big on Violet, so instead we put it on Hannah. First, Jess took tons of pictures of Violet (who really could be a model) and then we did Hannah. We tried to get Hannah and Violet together, but Hannah would have none of it - not counting the seesaw. We tried to do Katherine, but she was not in the mood for solo pictures. Lastly, we put all the kids in their bathing suits for a group photo - which ended up in tears for practically all involved. Oddly enough, Matthew was really good about sitting and smiling for the camera. I did bribe him with the promise of a treat, but I'm still rather impressed. I love have a photographer in the family. And I'm super grateful for Serene, who finally did something with Hannah's hair. I never do my own hair, so I had no idea what to do with Hannah's. But ever since Kanab, I've been experimenting with Hannah's hair and it does look really cute when it's up. I love having sisters-in-law.

Daniel

We wanted to take a picture of the two of them, 
but Hannah insisted on a solo photo shoot.

Hannah and Violet

Hannah, Matthew, Daniel, Ayden, Katherine and Violet

Mom with 6 of the 7 grandbabies

Tears all around

Katherine and Melissa

Katherine

Aaron and Ayden

Aaron, Ayden, Melissa and Katherine

Hannah



Serene brought the watermelon dress and watermelon 
for Violet, but the dress was too big, so she had us
 do a watermelon shoot with Hannah.



I love this photo


Matthew was all smiles when bribed with marshmallows

Me with my two darlings

Violet wearing Matthew's shades

Violet

What a cutie

Violet

Serene and Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment