Thursday, June 18, 2015

Matthew's 4th Birthday

For Matthew's 4th birthday, we spent the day at my Aunt Christine's house. My cousin Kaelyn received her endowment at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, and Mark and I were able to attend. Since we were already having a family get together, we just did Matthew's birthday cake and presents after the luncheon. While I was putting together his train, Matthew was really upset and kept telling me he didn't like it. I was really shocked, because I thought he would love it. However, once someone pointed out that it was a train carrying cupcakes on the wagons, he loved it. When we left, I dropped Mark and the kid off at the train station in Daybreak and then drove up to the Layton station and picked them up when they arrived. The kids had a lot of fun riding the Trax and then switching to the Front Runner.
Matthew's cupcake train

Blowing out the candles

Center of attention

Matthew with his helicopter

Violet

Ayden and Katherine

Hannah

Great-Grandma Groves and Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment