Last Wednesday, I babysat my friend's 9 month old son, Cameron. He's a cutie, but oh so mobile. I'm not ready for Matthew to be that active. I thought I had baby-proofed my house before he came, and I was so mistaken. He could get into everything. To make matters worse, he likes to pull up on things to stand up. It was funny because basically half of the stuff in my living room ended up in my bedroom. Of course, whenever I put Matthew somewhere, Cameron would instantly want to play with him. Luckily, Matthew took a nap halfway through, so I didn't have both babies the whole time. It was definitely a learning experience.
Cameron
Diana and I with our little guys.
Cameron just loved Matthew. I'm not sure if Matthew felt the same way.
:) sorry that my little man got into everything lol we still don't have everything babybaby proofed here. Cam always finds something that he shouldn't have. And my apologies that cam helpedatthew learn to squeal :) welcome to my normal day lol but he is getting big and now you can see what could be in store for you! It was great to see you and Matthew again! Tell mark we are sorry that we missed him!!
ReplyDelete