Friday, February 10, 2012

9 Months Old

Matthew turned 9 months old yesterday. I took him to the doctor today and he is 28 inches long and weighs 19 pounds. Actually, I was really surprised at his measurements because he is now well below the 50th percentile. He went from the 61st percentile in weight to the 25th, and the 69th percentile in height to the 42nd. Don't worry,  I have a healthy baby. For the height, the measurements are always an estimate (you try to perfectly measure the height of a squirming baby.) As for the weight, my theory is that he is just super active.

Regardless, I took him to JCPenny for portraits, and it did not go super well. He looked so cute in his sailor suit that Mark's parents got me, but he just refused to smile. I guess he got camera shy. He still looks darling; I just wanted a picture with those huge dimples. Here are the two photos I chose to purchase. Everyone will be getting wallets of the photo of Matthew.



And here are the runners up. Please, don't copy these since I'm sure I broke the licensing agreement. I just wanted to post them for you.





If you were considering getting portraits done at JCPenny, here is a coupon for a free family sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment