I want to take a moment to rave about my new table. It is basically the perfect table for us. Our kitchen cabinets are very dark, so I needed a dark table to match, but I wanted a lighter table. Enter my perfect two-tone dining table. The bottom of the table and the backs of the chairs are the perfect cherry color to match my cabinets, but the top of the table and chairs are much lighter to tone down my dark kitchen. Also, this was the only two-tone table I saw with the dark tone being cherry and not espresso, which I do not like. But is that all? Of course not. To make this table even more perfect, it has three expandable leaves.That means that it could expand to seat 12 people. And we will be testing that feature next week when I throw a big engagement party for Benjamin. Oh, and I can't end without thanking my in-laws who made it possible for us to buy this table.
No comments:
Post a Comment