Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mark

Mark's birthday was last Saturday, but we had his birthday party the week before. On his actual birthday, we went furniture shopping. Thanks to some donations from our parents, we ended up buying a new bedroom set and a new dining set. The bedroom set arrived today, and it is gorgeous. I made a scale model of the room before we went shopping, but we ended up buying a set of which I had not made a model. I'm divided on whether we should have bought the tall chest or not. What's done is done, and I think it looks nice. The dresser by the bed has a mirror that comes with it, but it was cracked, so they will have to deliver a new one. The dining set comes tomorrow, I'll post pictures when it gets here.

On a side note, I posted some images of Matthew's new favorite activities. He has discovered the drawer in Mark's dresser, and it is one of his new favorite hangouts. Also, he loves to climb from the couch onto the end table. And, of course, he still loves to look out windows.


No, there were not 27 candles. It was just too much work.





No comments:

Post a Comment