Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pingel Family Cookout

After having Mark's family over to show off our grill, I decided we next needed to have my siblings up for a cookout. I had already talked to Aaron and Benjamin about coming up when I found out that my Aunt Katherine was going to be in town with Tim. Thus, a large Pingel family cookout ensued. The weather ended up being perfect. We dragged our old kitchen table outside and then my grandparents brought their card table. Between those and the patio furniture, we actually had seating for 12 - not counting the couple of lawn chairs we have. We did a potluck style dinner, and everyone brought the most delicious foods. It was so nice to see Katherine and Tim again, and for Katherine to see baby Hannah. They were both so darling with her; I think they both forgot their jackets at the end of the night so as to have an excuse to come back the next day. I included pictures - you can definitely tell which pictures I took and which ones Jess took.

Katherine, Tim and Hannah

Ayden
 
Matthew

Aaron, Melissa, Grandma and Grandpa Pingel
 
Ayden Pingel

Matthew and Ayden


Aunt Melissa, Hannah and Great-Grandma Pingel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment