Thursday, October 31, 2013

6 months old

 
Around 2 o'clock in the afternoon on Saturday, I realized that Hannah turned 6 months old that day. I figured I ought to feed her something. We had a little party when Matthew turned 6 months old, but that's partly because we were at my aunt's house babysitting my cousins. So I searched through the kitchen to see what I already had that I could puree for her, and decided on apples. I made half a cake for Matthew's half-birthday, and it was terrible. This time, I decided to play it safe with brownies. I took her to her check-up on Monday, and she now weights 16 pounds and 3 ounces (57%) and 26 inches in length (59%). She still only rolls over one way - back to stomach - but she loves to sit up. And she has perfected smiling for the camera. Not a cheesy smile like Matthew, but a full on beautiful smile. 
 


Hannah's first bite
 
Tricking her to eat more


No comments:

Post a Comment