Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

Happy Halloween! When we went to my brother's house the other week, we bought a couple movies for my tablet for Matthew to watch in the car. One of which was Peter Pan. Matthew just loved it. Then it occurred to me that in the box of clothes I had been given recently, there was a Peter Pan costume just Matthew's size. So, I decided if Matthew was Peter Pan, Hannah should be Tinkerbell. I was able to borrow a Peter Pan hat from someone in my ward. She also had a Tinkerbell outfit that was too big, but I was able to use the wings and make my own tutu.
 
The first three photos are actually from Tuesday night. We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat, which was an interesting phenomenon. Matthew was scared of the Trunk-or-Treating portion, so he only got about 5 pieces of candy. Today, I raked the yard - hence the photos. We also took Matthew out trick-or-treating to a few of the neighbors houses. Matthew had never been before, but he caught on really quickly and had lots of fun. When we circled back to our house, he said "More houses?" Luckily, to prevent the fit I knew was coming, we convinced him that we should go to Great-Grandma Pingel's house and surprise her  (Grandpa was at work.) All in all, it was a good Halloween. Now it's time for Christmas!
 

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Matthew as Peter Pan

Hannah as Tinkerbell

Miss Hannah looks so much like baby Matthew in this photo.

Matthew jumping in the leaves

With Great-Grandma Pingel

For Grandma and Grandpa
 
Playing blanket peek-a-boo with two babies


No comments:

Post a Comment