Monday, May 5, 2014

Benjamin's Graduation

On the 25th, we traveled down to Provo to attend Benjamin's graduation from BYU with a B.S. in Finance. We ate lunch downtown at a fun little restaurant called Station 22. We got to go see the new temple the are building from the Provo Tabernacle. We also got to walk in the new Nu Skin building, which I wish had been there when I worked for Nu Skin. Downtown Provo is really booming right now. We headed over to Benjamin's for some cake in the process of which Hannah fell in love with a cat toy - a stuffed sheep that squeaks - which she claimed as her own. Benjamin and Jess gave it to her, and she just adores it. The ceremony itself was good. My grandparents and Aaron and Co. also attended. It was in the Marriott Center, and there sure were a lot of graduates. They rushed through the names as fast as the could, but it still was a bit long. The kids did pretty well, and luckily slept all the way home.

Hannah and Grandma Pingel

Benjamin the graduate

Hannah and Grandpa Pingel

Aunt Jess, Hannah, and her new favorite toy

Grandma Pingel and Katherine

In front of the new temple in Provo

Uncle Benjamin and Matthew

Matthew and I

Benjamin with Mom and Dad

The family

Benjamin, Aaron and I



No comments:

Post a Comment