Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hannah's Birthday

I know this was almost a month ago, but on Hannah's first birthday, we drove down to Jacob's house in Colorado to attend both my nieces' baby blessings. We had a crazy drive through the mountains, but came out on the other side to blue skies. The kids had a blast at Uncle Jacob's house. Hannah loved being able to walk in a big circle through the main rooms. We had a cookout for dinner, and a small birthday party with presents and cupcakes. On Sunday, Jacob blessed his daughter Violet and Aaron blessed his daughter Katherine, of which I have no pictures. For the record, I guess I should mention that on her birthday Hannah was 28 inches tall and weighed 19 pounds, which is about the 10 percentile in both height and weight.

On the way to Colorado

Are we there yet?

Showing off her walking skills

Uncle Jacob and Baby Violet

Mark with Matthew and Ayden

Hannah and her balloon

Opening a present

Hannah already finished with presents

Mom and Violet

Look's who's 1

Ooo, fire!

Why does Matthew get to blow it out?

Yummy

Can I have another?

The boys enjoying their cupcakes

Great-Grandpa Pingel and Katherine

A Pingel gathering isn't complete without Ticket to Ride


No comments:

Post a Comment