Tuesday, September 16, 2014

At the Park with Grandma

My mom came into town this month for the birth of my nephew. She spent the first week and a half at my house, and the kids had lots of fun having Grandma around. We went a different place everyday. We decided to test out a new playground in Fruit Heights. It's a bit farther away, but I always see it when I'm driving on the highway, and I've wanted to check it out for a while. It's a castle playground, so it's a big wooden structure. The kids really enjoyed it. Our next test spot was the Ogden Botanical Gardens. We packed ourselves a picnic lunch and then had a lovely walk around the gardens. It's not terribly big, but it was free. Lastly, we went to the park near our library which has a duck pond. I had just lectured Matthew about looking at the camera and smiling, and to my surprise he actually listened!

My token Matthew picture

Hannah going down the slide

My beautiful little girl

Grandma Pingel and Hannah

Ogden Botanical Garden

Follow the leader

Hannah and Grandma

Hannah and I

Matthew climbing the rocks

What! A picture where Matthew is smiling at 
the camera and no one else is.

Matthew at the duck pond

Hannah and the goose

Can you tell I gave him a lecture
 about smiling at the camera?

Mark, Mom and Hannah

Take 2

Hannah and Grandma

Hannah and I


No comments:

Post a Comment