Monday, September 1, 2014

New Camera

I bought myself a new camera! When I was in Florida, I tested Jaclyn's Nikon D3000 and loved it. My old point and click takes forever to take a picture, so we wanted some that would snap pictures faster. When I decided that we would go to Yellowstone over Labor Day weekend, I bought the Nikon D3100, which is a slightly updated version of Jaclyn's, and I love it. I love the manual zoom and the satisfying click it makes when it takes a picture. I'm going to have to get some photography books to learn how to use it to its full potential. In the meantime, here are some pictures I took of the kids while testing it out.

My new camera

Ayden

Matthew

Ayden

Katherine

Hannah sitting in Katherine's bouncy chair

Hannah

Matthew and Hannah

Hannah and her giraffe

Matthew, Hannah and I before my haircut

Hannah and I

Matthew and I

Matthew testing out the tent



No comments:

Post a Comment