Monday, October 13, 2014

Perfect Saturday

How do you create a perfect Saturday? Well, start with a trip in the jogging stroller and a bounce house. Toss in a hayride and a pumpkin patch. Top it off with a Grandpa Robison, and I think you have the perfect Saturday. Or at least our awesome Saturday. Our stake did a day of service and afterwards had a lunch at the park, with a bounce house included. I actually didn't go to the lunch. While Mark took the kids, I went clothes shopping and found tons of cute things. When I got back, the kids were both taking naps (a rarity here). Once the woke up, we headed to J&J Nursery for a free hayride out to their pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun picking out pumpkins. We ended up getting three, which was the most we could carry. On our way home, we stopped at a wedding reception for my old roommate Abby Dement. Last, but not least, Grandpa Robison took us out to dinner at Cafe Zupas and then came back to the house to help put the kids to bed. It really was a wonderful day.

Hannah Boo

Walking with Daddy

On the hayride

Look, we found some pumpkins


You can either have Matthew looking ...

Or Hannah looking, but not both.

Hannah and Matthew

Being cute with Grandpa Robison




Tickle bugs

Grandpa Robison, Matthew and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment