Monday, October 13, 2014

Red Butte Gardens

Last Monday, I took the kids to Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake since they were having a free admission day. Last year when they had their free day, Melissa and I took the kids after a trip to the zoo. We really only saw the section up by the children's garden. This time, I had more time to explore and I now realize how big the place really is. We got to go see the Rose Garden area, which was just gorgeous. They even had a section around a pond with stepping stones and lots of fish. Melissa was running late and then had forgotten her phone. Luckily, she managed to spot us while we ate our picnic lunch. We spent a little bit of time together, but by then the kids were getting fussy and it was time to head home.








Katherine

Melissa and Katherine


Ayden

No comments:

Post a Comment