Monday, March 2, 2015

Christmas morning

We awoke Christmas morning to the first snow in weeks. Jaclyn was excited to have a little bit of snow since she rarely gets it in North Carolina (though this year, she's gotten more snow than us.) Jaclyn and Jacob were both staying at our house, so they got to watch my kids open presents. Luckily their kids are young enough not to care that they didn't have any. I kept asking Matthew what he wanted for Christmas, and he would reply, "a train with wagons." Luckily, that's what I had bought him a month earlier, so that made me happy. And he absolutely adored his Lego train. Right now, it's actually sitting on his headboard of his bunk bed. Our other big gifts this year were a new tent, sleeping bags for the kids and new camping pads from Mark's parents. After getting rained on at Yellowstone, we realized we needed a new tent. I don't know how much camping we'll do this year, but I'll at least have to make Mark take Matthew and Hannah. Or maybe even camp in the backyard.

Jaclyn, Violet, Serene, Jonah and Matthew

Our Christmas tree

We awoke to snow

Violet

Jonah and Matthew

Matthew, Hannah and I

Waiting patiently

Sleeping bag from Grandma and Grandpa Robison

It's a big one. (a new tent)

Santa brought me a train!

Hannah

Hannah and Violet

Hannah's drawing toy

No comments:

Post a Comment