Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hannah's First Haircut

During Christmas, Hannah's hair was driving me crazy. It wasn't exactly a mullet, but the back was so long in the center but not at the sides. My mom and everyone else kept insisting it was fine, but I decided it was time to take her in for a professional haircut. To even out the back, the basically had to cut all the length off. The trimmed up her bangs so they weren't in her face. The actually styled her hair in a little twisted ponytail, but I haven't been able to replicate it since. It took a bit getting used to her new cut, but I'm glad I did it. Even though now I get a lot of compliments on my two cute boys when Hannah's clothing isn't pink. Her hair is slowly growing out, and now it's nice and even all around.

New dress up clothes: Matthew as Superman

Hannah the cheerleader

Go, Ohio State!

Pre-haircut

My last ponytail for a while

Post haircut (with a top twisted ponytail)

We'll call it a bob

No comments:

Post a Comment