Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Diana's Visit

My best friend Diana Corder came to visit me the weekend before last. She currently lives in Colorado, but they just bought a house in Indiana - about an hour away from where I grew up - and they are moving there this summer. Consequently, they decided to do one last visit to Utah to say goodbye to all their friends here. They stayed at our house, and we had so much fun. Matthew loved having Cameron and Abby here. Whenever Cameron had to leave to go somewhere, or when we left the Air Force museum a few minutes before they did, he just cried and cried, "I want Cameron." On Saturday morning, we went to the Air Force museum, and the kids had a blast seeing the airplanes. Though since we visited, everytime Matthew goes to bed, he asks me, "The airplanes aren't getting me?"

On Sunday they went to church with us, which worked because there were no other children in Matthew's sunbeam class that day. The headed out to visit friends Sunday evening, so they missed Mark's 30th birthday dinner. We had Mark's siblings and his cousin Matt over and it was a super fun evening. On Monday, Chad went snowboarding and Diana and I just hung out at the house with the kids. It was such a fun weekend, and I was so excited to see them again. The nice part of them moving to Indiana, is that I'm basically guaranteed to see them every time I go home.

Hannah, Matthew, Abby and Cameron

Hannah and Abby

Cameron and Hannah

Abby Corder

Cameron Corder

Hannah

Matthew

 Matthew, Hannah, Abby and Cameron

Mark's 30th Birthday

Abby

Cameron

Super Bunny Hannah

Matthew, Hannah, Abby, and Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment