Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter

We had a low key Easter at our house this year. The day before, I realized I should do something for the kids. Hannah had fallen asleep early, so she missed out, but Matthew and I dyed hard boiled eggs. Then on Easter morning, we did a little Easter egg hunt in the backyard with a mixture of real eggs and plastic eggs. When I was out shopping the day before, I saw the cutest little play necklaces and bracelets. I've been wanting to get some for Hannah, so I decided to get them an Easter present. I was trying to figure out a matching gift for Matthew, when I spotted the tow truck. He's talked so much about the car accident, I realized it would be the perfect gift. Between sessions of conference, we made Eggs a la Goldenrod, which is something Mark's family always made for Easter, but I had never had before. It was pretty good, which is saying a lot since I don't even like eggs. 

I found one!

Looking for more eggs

Hannah and her basket

Matthew picking the eggs off the pear tree

Mark did a good job placing the eggs

A rare photo of the two of them together

Hannah's jewelry

Matthew's tow truck

Mark is learning what it means to have a daughter

Anytime the choir sang, Hannah thought there 
would be a prayer next

Mark and Hannah eating Eggs a la Goldenrod

Matthew didn't actually eat his, but wanted his picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment