Thursday, August 15, 2013

3 months old

Well, almost a month ago, Hannah hit her 3 month mark. I have no idea how tall she was or how much she weighed. All I can say is she is getting big. I need to take some naked pictures of her - she's becoming the most adorable chubby baby. These are mostly just some random pictures. Notable events include our visit to the splash pad on the base. Matthew is a bit afraid of the water, but is slowly warming up to it. Mark's dad was in town and his hotel reservation got messed up, so he got to stay at our house one night, which we loved. We had Abhijeet Shukla, Mark's colleague from school, up for dinner. He just got a job at Intel, so he's moving to Portland, Oregon, any day now. Which means that we have a free place to stay if we ever go to Portland, which I now intend to do.

Miss Hannah, 3 months old
(Courtesy of Jess Pingel)

Hannah loves to hug her blankets

Mark and Matthew at the splash pad

Matthew is afraid of the water
 
Hannah loves the jumperoo

Matthew and Elwin

Hannah and Elwin

Abhijeet, Matthew, Hannah and Mark

The Robisons

Crashed in the jumperoo

My smiling baby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment