Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Visit to Provo

 
 Three weeks ago, we went down to Provo to visit our siblings. Anna and Michael and just celebrated their birthdays, so we had a party at Anna's house. We are hardly ever in Provo anymore, so it's always interesting to see how much Center Street as changed each time we go. After our birthday party, we went to my brother Benjamin's house. The weather was perfect, so we just hung out in the front lawn. Jess took a few pictures of Hannah for me  (see the next post) and Benjamin even let Mark and I take a spin on his scooter. I thought the scooter was actually pretty cool. I didn't even crash it ... like someone I know ... though I won't name names (and no, I'm not talking about Mark.)
 

Michael spinning Matthew

Matthew

Michael, Anna, Matthew and Hannah

Mark and Hannah

Hannah and I (courtesy of Jess Pingel)

Benjamin and Matthew

Jess, Hannah and I

Miss Hannah

Matthew sitting on Benjamin's scooter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment