Saturday, November 23, 2013

Las Vegas

 After leaving the Safari Park, we stayed the night in Las Vegas. We arrived out our slightly sketchy hotel to find a gigantic cockroach size bug in our room. From now on, I think I will fork over a little more money for a decent room. We went to dinner with Alvaro, a friend of Mark's family. This was actually only Mark's second time meeting him, and I had never met him. But Mark's family talks about him all the time, so I knew we had to see him since we were in town. he took us to a restaurant named Brio Tuscan Grill, and the food was delicious. Quite a bit nicer than we usually do with the kids. The kids were exhausted, so we decided to just drive down the strip on our way back to our hotel instead of stopping. The next morning, we stopped at the Bellagio before hitting the road. The fountains don't start until noon, so we didn't get to see them. But we walked around outside a bit, saw the Eiffel Tower, and then went through the Bellagio's gorgeous observatory. All in all, it was a perfect vacation for us.


 Hannah and Alvaro

Dinner with Alvaro

Mark and Hannah

In front of the Bellagio


In the Bellagio Conservatory

No comments:

Post a Comment