Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Aunt Katherine's House

Aunt Katherine and Tim spent Sunday and then every evening with us. We visited their houses on Sunday, and then had a delicious cookout on Tuesday night. Katherine's house was so cute. Matthew was terrified of the dogs at first, but finally warmed up to them at the end of the cookout. I'm not a dog person, so I don't remember which dog was which. But Katherine has four dogs. I didn't get a picture of the dachshunds, Sugar and Oliver, which is ironic since those are the two I do remember. I had so much fun visiting with Katherine and Tim. It's so nice to spend time with them.

Steve and Jonah

Tim

Tim and Katherine

Katherine's house

Matthew and I

Me, Hannah, Matthew and Mark

Jaclyn and Steve

Being silly

Jaclyn

Tim and Jonah

Aunt Katherine

Hannah

The girls: Mom, Me, Hannah, Jaclyn and Katherine

Jaclyn, Steve, Jonah, Me, Hannah, Matthew
Mark, Dad, Mom, Tim and Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment