Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Swimming Pool

For Matthew's birthday, my mom wanted to buy him a swimming pool. I finally got around to picking one out and actually taking pictures of them. Matthew loves playing with the hose, so I think filling it up is his favorite part. Hannah is not very fond of baths, so she was about the same as the swimming pool. Just like in a bath, she refuses to sit down; she'll only squat or stand. And she's finished after about 3 minutes. To top it off, I moved their kiddie slide so it went into the pool. The kids thought this was the best thing ever. To get my mom excited to come visit next week, I included a little video of the kids being themselves.

Matthew filling the pool

Look, I'm swimming

Hannah decided to climb in

Hey, you, down there.

Down the water slide


The kids goofing off

No comments:

Post a Comment