Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Navarre Children's Park

Just as you turn onto the bridge to Navarre Beach, there is a park with a playground that I noticed. We took the kids over there one evening, and it turned out to be an awesome children's park. The kids loved the playground and the swings. The view of Navarre Beach was lovely, and we took lots of pictures along the pier.

Hannah

Jonah and Grandma Pingel

Steve and Jonah

Steve and Jonah, Mom, Mark pushing Matthew

Mark and my mom

Mark

Jonah, Steve and Jaclyn

Hannah and Grandma Pingel

Photobombed by the pigeon
Mark snapped this awesome shot.

Navarre Beach

Mark, Matthew, Dad, Me, Hannah and Mom

Steve, Jonah, Dad, Mom and Jaclyn

Mom and Dad

Steve and Jaclyn

Mark and I

A typical Hannah moment in Florida

Walking along the pier

Swinging Matthew

My dad and I

Mark and Hannah

Jonah

View of the bridge

Matthew going down the slide

Swings

Turtles

Jonah

Grandma Pingel and Hannah

Mark and Matthew

Mark and Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment