Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Emerald Coast

The Gulf of Mexico was so different from the beaches we visited in San Diego and Cocoa Beach. The beach was much steeper closer to the water. Basically the waves crashed right where the beach started. We had lots of fun building sand cities and canals. Hannah hated the water, and the sand, and the heat. I finally sat her down on a towel with some seashell pieces and she really enjoyed that. Matthew and Jonah had fun playing in the sand, and the adults enjoyed the waves. The coast really was green. I can see why the call it the Emerald Coast. Mark and Steve also spent a fun afternoon kayaking in the Gulf.

Mom

The Emerald Coast

Gorgeous beaches

Steve, Jonah, Mom, Me, Hannah, Matthew and Mark

Jonah and Matthew

Mark building a canal

Jaclyn the photographer

Dad and Mom

Mark and Hannah

Mark, Hannah, Mom, Matthew, 
Me, Jaclyn, Steve and Jonah

Jaclyn and Jonah

Steve, Jaclyn, Mark and I

No comments:

Post a Comment